Wednesday, December 15, 2010

~the ColOurFull In Life~


 ♪♩♫ ♬ CoLouR~Oh~coLoUR ♪♩♫ ♬ 




A lot of times I watch TV and I watch film
 and there's so many things 
I'd love to talk about that I feel don't get the opportunity to be shown.
 Sometimes things become very stereotypical and one-sided, 
and I feel like it's such a colorful world.


In My Vision And My Mind

If you got a good imagination, a lot of confidence
 and you kind of know 
what you are saying, then you might be able to do it. 
I know 
a lot of colorful characters 
at home that would make great actors.


C.O.L.O.U.R.F.U.L.L ~ G.L.I.T.T.E.R


Is It LEMON Or ORANGE ????!!!!
WoNderful...I'm lovin it...


~L.A.D.Y_E.T.Y~

for me..my favorite color is pink..hehe
coz color pink show that..it's soft..
very nice for ladies
so,i want to make simple words
that i want to tell u all
You must choose your own line
as I hope to do 
and it will probably be color.


Who's Own My heart...
see me...already growing up wif my age..
thank you mom and dad..
that raised me up...

~TiMe tO sHow for The Cutest Things~
color pink
present to u all..
readers...


starting wif me..pinky ety...hehe..
cutest??!!





See..its like ice cream..
haha...jgn tertipu...
this is soap...


chocolatte..inside love box..
colour pink..


Marshmallow..soft..


this is meitoo...i have many collection key chain
like this..so cute..

~M.Y_R.O.O.M~

all below is mine..
belong to me...


my bed..


my baby patrick..laptop..headphone..hehe..


my broadband..on my laptop..
patrick smiling..hehe..


all my books...hehe..i have spending many2 ringgit..
to buy all of this..
myb my knowledge more2 than the ringgit
that i have spend..


ok laa..hehe...next session will coming..
hehe..juz follow me..

 ♪♩♫ ♬ T.H.A.N.K_Y.O.U ♪♩♫ ♬ 
colour~oH~CoLouR

No comments: