Wednesday, February 2, 2011

~Confession Of A ShopAholixx~

Hye u all..great ur nice cause click my blog...i'm so happy with u all ..i appreciate it...kinda miss u all...now,having a chinese new year holiday..so,having more free time to spend on my blog..i want to update it...so,what's up???...emm....now,its my special post for a shopaholixx..not just for u..but me too...kinda like shopaholix..


Version Malay and mixed......


Today,in the morning...before i'm back to home..
while waiting my hubby take me..hehe..
thanks Abg..i sit on my chair,watching movie...
the story really make me mad...
the story teach me...and make me conscious..huhu..
em..the title is..


see,the cute and sweety girl above...hehe..
she is kinda shopaholixx..
so excited to see nice shoes,clothes and beg..
confirm..bring it back...
hehe..
but take it by paying the things not stole it..
its like...

"My life has changed, and I'm changing with it."


i think i'm a person moderate in shopping..
but,i'm really worry about this..
i think as long as i do..
it will being ~Shopaholix~
really make people madness to it..

haha..for me..

em..so bad..

see this she is like me..
so,many things..
not all can use in one time..
and everytime..



oh..everything i buy..it come from my heart..
but how long to stay being like this..
ohh..maybe my hubby..hehe..
future husband..
will be mad seing wife like me..
ahaks..
wasting money..
shop~shop~shop~


my heart's content???
emm..put your hands up..
if this are truly reason..
for being shopaholix..


"sometimes you don't need a goal in life, you don't need to know the big picture. you just need to know what you're going to do next!"

em,i show u..
this..
this is mine...




em,if u want..i give it to you..
i dont use it anymore..
just for my collection..
don't know how long to keep it..

since,see the mivie..
CONFESSION OF A SHOPAHOLIC
don't want to shop anymore..
hehe..
make me conscious..
and open my eyes..i try..
try..
just try..
to be slow use money.,.
hehe..
i try..





No comments: