Monday, December 12, 2011

Makeup and photography!

Hello readers and viewers
have a nice december yaa!!=)..
Today,it'll blending about makeup and photography.This is always include in a girl list.I love both of this.Even i'm not always to use makeup.But i love tryout makeup to other,i know i'm not  pro as ""MAK ANDAM outside there.=)It just my hobby and i make it in a simple and satisfy way. Em,yesterday i had spent my time with my two sister.I just want to try out my makeup way to them.It just simple.Well,during this school break,we have free time to enjoy it.So,let it go and enjoy as much as you want ..=)I'm sorry guys..i don't want you all thinking that i'm too showy about that.It just for fun and my hobby.In a photography,I love to capture potrait type.Coz it show the natural looking inside the photo.Em,without wasting time i'm stick all the photo that i'd took yesterday.I hope you all enjoy to see that.






p/s  Both of them are my sister..WINNIE and ZIZIE..=)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahh memang berbakat la.. :)

Unknown said...

Hye aeryn..thanks yaa..em,it just a simple dear..=)

Safiah Ibrahim said...

selalu practice. mesti xpert nt.. :)

Unknown said...

hye safiah..insyaallah..hehe..it just for fun dear..=)

Unknown said...

Yan:yups yan..i'm sharing same interesting with u,all of this just for fun right..nothing satisfy us,rather than this..all passion drive my life indeed..=)

Fane Davis said...

boleh jadi jurumekap sudah neh...