Monday, March 11, 2013

Myself

Seriously time flies so fast. From day to day, I raised my concern about me. I don't want anything that bitter whose come into my life ruin my mood to continue all my plan. I don't want to keep in my mind “It’s hard”, for me if i set all the things like that, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”.so, i Stop saying its hard.then always think positive. All the pain that i feel  is the strength for me to live . For every challenge encountered there is opportunity for growth and build maturity. I can say that the only thing that stands between me and my dream is the will to try and the belief that it is actually possible. Self confidence is the most attractive quality a person can have. Without it how can anyone see how awesome you are if you can’t see it yourself? So, i keep it in myself to move on. I'd learn something from everyone who passes through my lives.. Some lessons are painful, some are painless.. but, all are priceless.

No matter what come into my life I put myself to have all of them as a something that bring me into happiness. Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. It means that I’ve decided to look beyond the imperfection. I love what all i've and need what i want.  Accept what I'd receive and I'll give what i can.  Then i  always remember, what goes around, comes around. I'm stick with my tought Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Insyaallah, we pray together we live with a blessing from God. 

P/s Late Night entry again. Hehe..Now, i feel sleepy. So, it's time to sleep. Goodnight everyone..Salam

4 comments:

✿INA AINAA✿ said...

me too kak... ena sekarang kena hadapi masalah, bukan meratapi mslh.. kalau tak jiwa yg juga merana.. btw, u very tough woman kak... proud of ya

mS.O512 said...

tuan punya blog ni dah meninggalkankan kita semua pagi tadi. mari lah kita sama2 sedekahkan alFatihah untuk beliau k. semoga rohnya ditempatkan dalam kalangan mereka yang beriman. insyaaAllah :'(

Sachi Asukai said...

innalillahi wainna ilaihi roji'un..takziah.

oh ya, don't forget to vist me here :) http://sachinosekai.blogspot.com/2015/05/destinasi-idaman-dan-impianku.html

♥ aiNa yaZiD ♥ said...

i miss u etty... =(