Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Fate..I'm Strong!

Hii everybody...
Peace Be Upon u all...
So long i'm not update any post here..the last post was on february.My life so busy with my course.So,I can't fill up anything here..this is my first time that make me not to be herein. Now,we are in the month of May.Many things that happen in my life.Either Bitter or sweet i'm just strong to confront it.I don't know what condition I were now..Sometimes I'm feel lonely to through it.I know this is not good to have feeling like that.coz whatever we are..god always beside us..and hear us..Now,I'm in a big trouble.That make my life..stop for a while from achieve my goal.Just like i'm on my way writing all about my life in a book.But,suddenly stop in a middle.Nevermind..I know i'm strong to confront it,and confidently continue writing all about the things that come into my life.Even it bitter so.

I hope i’m get blessed with enough patience to stay and enough strength to move on.I’m grateful coz everyone around me always pray for me.Every drop of my tears,deep in my heart shout that i’m a strong person but every now and then  I also need someone to take my hand and say everything will be alright.
It so hard to accept the fact..but,must be strong and accept all of this is the fate from god.Everything that happen,have a reason...I'm strong..to accept it.

No comments: