Sunday, May 20, 2012

I Miss U Dear

                                                                              
 Hello readers and viewers..
Thanks for coming..and leave a comment.I'll hit u all back.
I'm feel lonely just now.I miss him.I'm soory dear.coz stick your formal photo here.Hehe.It nice for me.=)
He's funny...
He's adorable...
He's Sweet..
He's loving...
He's Awesome..
I love the way he can make me feel safe, love and wanted, even when he's thousands of miles away.
More about him..
i love him because he's the type of guy that would laugh when i fall, help me up, and when I'm just about to cry whisper in my ear its OK baby I've got U..hehe..*Sweet..=)
When I miss him.. I go through all our old messages because it re-mind's me that he love  me..
When I'm upset about something. I text him and he always seem to put me in a better mood..=)






Ok la guys..hehe..here is only just like online diary.Whatever we feel..just write.You feel better then.=)I'm sorry if i'm in Jiwang mood.Hehehe..The photo that i'd stick on the top..so great to see.I love it..Rose so romantic yaa..hehe..

12 comments:

Nurain Syuhada said...

awak edit header gune ape ekk ? btw sy follow awk balik =)

EtySalbiah Abdurrasik said...

Hye ain..sy Edit header..guna photoshop..thanks..dropping by...=)

Siti Fairuz said...

wow so sweet . Hehe , follow awak yang cute nie balik :D

Nurain Syuhada said...

owhh photoshop tu gune cd ke ? kalau x gune cd.boleh share link ? dr dlu sy crk link photoshop :)

EtySalbiah Abdurrasik said...

Hello ct..thanks coming here..and leave a comment yaa..XD

EtySalbiah Abdurrasik said...

@Nurain Syuhada :sys guna Cd..full..not trial..nnt sis share kan link eyk..stahu sy ada jgk link tuk download..photoshop..insyallah..:D

ejulz said...

smoga kekal hingga akhir hayat.. :)

EtySalbiah Abdurrasik said...

Hii ejulz..ameen~thanks for the pray..:D

CikAnyss' :O said...

awww so sweet . hehe :D

Romeo Laut said...

Untunglah dia, siap tampal gambar pakai uniform lagi. Hahah.. Suka tengok blog awak ni. 73

Eyanz Azeanthy Paiman said...

everything gonna be okey...just pray he will be okey there,and u too..=)

and that's photos,ouw,i love that tone.impressive!

Nyue said...

follow back..Thanks yaa visit my blog :)