Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The beginning of 2013

Hello everyone..

with one love.one world.welcome to NEW YEAR 2013!!!!


First January, it's my first entry on this new year. i'm welcoming 2013. Last night, on 11.59 PM the last thing that crossed in my mind on year 2012 was dreaming having a full blast life on 2013. Insyaallah, with all god permission everything will be fullfill on this year. Amin..Hopefully, may Allah give me the sweetest gift into my life after a year before i'm having all the bitter that ruin all my plan. I never despair with all of this.Otherwise, i'm really grateful because Allah choose me to have all the most painful things. Alhamdulillah, thank you Allah i still have a chance to have my life. I have a chance to improve my relationship with god. Gratitude to Allah.

So, for this year. All plan were neat and just wait the time to realize all the things. Eventhough we all having a life in the same year but our fortunes all are different. Just plan what we want but Allah has power to predetermine all of our dream and wishes. Let's pray to Allah, may everything would be accomplished. Okay dear all readers and viewers. HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013. Hope this year be nice to us, bring more happiness and may god blessed all of us. Amin.

2 comments:

Eudora Priscilla said...

Have an awesome year dear! :D You are strong and inspiration for others

✿INA AINAA✿ said...

happy new year sis!!! semoga tahun ni lebih penuh keceriaan dan kesyukuran dari tahun sebelum2 ini.. insyaAllah, have a blast!