Saturday, December 29, 2012

Mama's Birthday Celebration

Hello everyone..peace be upon you..
Wow,one day to go we all will step into a new year. I just can't wait the new year eve. Okay, i know you all have a great planning to celebrate it right..hehe..enjoy it yaa..Oh ya..back to the title..Alhamdulillah, on 28th December is a big day for my mum. So, me and my siblings had this impromtu birthday celebration for my mum. One day before my mum birthday, i'm thinking for the whole day. What i want to give to my mum as her birthday gift. Everyone of my siblings has prepared their own present. Firstly, we had planned with my dad to buy her a birthday cake. Then, i need to change it. I'd told my dad, better i bake the cake by myself as i don't have any stuff to be give as my mum birtday present. Hahaa..So,Alhamdulillah..i make it.


Even it small and so simple..it's my handmade for my beloved mum..love you mum *hugs and kiss *


on that night, my dad didn't join us because he's working. But he not forget to leave his birthday gift for my mum before go to work. My mum birthday celebration so simple but really meaningful to be reminiscence. okay guys, just all i want to write. It's a short entry right. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yups dear..it's my mum birthday..ok will send your regards to her..thank you dear..=)