Thursday, December 27, 2012

Family Vacation

Finally, we made it. Yeah,family vacation is something great i ever had. After too many things and i guess all are hectic so we successfully had this impromptu family vacation from Tuaran to Lawas. I can say that's the thing from Sabah to Sarawak. We convoy to go there with my dad. FYI, this is my first time drive a car in a long journey. At first, a little bit frightened. Omgee..as you all know there's a lot of cars and lorries in addition december is a holiday season. So, many people go back to hometown and so on. Alhamdulillah, i'm okay along our journey. I got my confidence in driving after all. Haha..Actually,i'm still new in driving and i just only got P license two months ago. Now, i'm getting used manual car than Auto car. 
credit to my sister. Snap this photo from behind.

Hotel Seri Malaysia Lawas


Lawas is a nice place. I can say that place is a "KING OF FRUITS". My  family starving durian there..Haha..Oh yeah,i don't like to eat durian. I don't know why. That's the weird thing i need to admit about me. Hukhuk..At there, we stayed at Hotel Seri Malaysia. I love their amenities there. Comfortable and  affordable. They compelling promotion due to christmas day. Only two days per night we got there. 
so,comfortable to sleep.

Pandalela in the making..haha..she found her own direction and carefreely swam around!

A day before we go home, my siblings spending their time swimming at the hotel's pool. I don't swim because traumatic. water enter into my ear. Then i got infection. Hoho..i don't want got it again. So, i just snap their picture. At 1.00 pm,we check out from the hotel and go home. Before go back to KK we stop at Sepitang for lunch. Alhamdullillah,we arrived at Home at 7.00 pm. Fortunately, no obstacles during our journey. The best thing is i got experience and confidence driving for a long journey. When i drive at KK, no more doubts. Just all i want to share. Not all things i want to write here. Maybe this entry will become a novel if i write all the things here. Haha..okay guys..just all.

It's me. Hoho..look so tired..not ready in front of camera..tired driving..lollz...=)

P/s Enjoy your holiday, doing something great is a sweet moment to be keep in your life.

6 comments:

Aina Ayunie said...

wow, vacation, haha, samalah, tk berani nk swim tkut air msuk telinga.. haha..

✿INA AINAA✿ said...

wow!! bestnyaaaaa... cantiknyaa sis, bergaya.. ahakx.. hati2 bawa kereta tu ye.. jgn takut2 ye, relaks...

Anonymous said...

wow bestnya.. hurmmm.. dah lame tak pergi bercuti dlm erti kata sebenar bercuti.. hurmmm... jeles giler kat awak.. hehe.. <3

kyo_9 said...

manual car agak susah nak bawak kan?

Cik kaella said...

jeles tauu si kkak becuti .. uwoo .. nice pic .. i like :)

Unknown said...

seronoknye dapat holiday...