Tuesday, December 11, 2012

My Life without Him

Hello everyone..
Peace Be upon you..

It's been a while i'm leaving my blog without update it with any entry. So, today i'm coming again spending my time to write a new entry. Yeah, my second entry in the month of december. When read my title. everyone start inquiring. What has happened? I know all of us have someone that we love. I mean you fall in love and proposed to going steady as boyfriend or gilfriend. Before officially as husband and wife. Everything i write here just for sharing not all thing just a little and it's all about my feeling. After 4 years i'd spend my time with a man. A man that so incredible for me. At the end, everything was over. Maybe 4 years that we go through together just for learn and teach me about love and life. 
I'm never despair with everything happen

Life must be go on. I have something important than other.It's my life and myself.

My life without him really make me feel lonely. It still fresh to remember the moment with him. I love to tell him and sharing to him my problem. He's so cool and so sweet.He know to treat me and put smile on my face. He's joking. Haha.. When i remember everything i just can smile and sometimes cry. No matter what, everything was over. Now,i'm start my new life. Life without him. Something awkward and weird. But i need to confront all this thing. Everything happen between me and him maybe for a reason. Only god know what the best for both of us. Love someone is not necessarily to be yours. I learn everything from my relationship with him. I just pray for his happiness. Hopefully, he's happy with his new girlfriend. 

So, what happen to me?? what i do for the next.. Yeah, at first all of this is something that so hurt. Alhamdulillah, i can accept all of this sincerely from my heart. I didn't hate him. I realize something that open my eyes and heart. Life has teach me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Thank you Allah. I know you don't give me what i want,but you replace it with all i need. Now, i'm just focus to think about my future. Love will come anytime. Just wait for it.. In shaa Allah...=)

6 comments:

Mira Kagimoto said...

be happy friends..
love come & go , but our life must go on , right ? :)

Winnie Irene said...

be strong girl. everything happens for a reason. take care ya! :)

✿INA AINAA✿ said...

am happy to know u sis, byk erti kehidupan yg ena dapat dari sis... sis tabah harungi semua ni, positive je.. i love the way u are n hope one day, i can be lady like u..

btw, still remember the doodles u gave me last time??? ena ade letak di fanpage blog ena.. ur link also there =3

Unknown said...

Mira:yes my dear..thanks dropping by..=)

Unknown said...

winnie:yeah dear..take care too..thanks so much..=)

Unknown said...

aina:omg...really..thanks dear..love you..really delighted to meet you too..keep in touch ok..=)