Thursday, August 18, 2011

Resist Premenstrual Syndrome(PMS For Short)!

Hello everyone...=)
How are you there?Peace be upon you.Thank you for staying here as readers and viewers.

Today,i want to share something that i think very sensitive for girls.Before that,I want to sorry if i post something like this will touch your heart.Now,I'm feel this.Sometimes,i hate having my period every month(>.<).Because,PMS disrupt me.The fact is,It’s a disgusting, messy process that hits every single woman in the world.I probably experience every single symptom imaginable.

This is my big probs to be confront,when i'm having my period time.I can't focus my day.I'm asking everyone,how to handle that kind of symptom.Some of them just told me,to put something to warm the "site".I already trying this way.i don't know why i don't get the effectiveness.So,until today i'm just relieve the pain by taking NSAIDS.I'm not sure about the type of this drugs.Maybe some of you also taking this drugs.


Thank you so much to my sweetheart because give me this.He really understand,when i get PMS.I'm totally strongly emotional.huhu.I'm also get severe pain.So,just now,i already took one from it.I can't bear the pain.My dear told me to took it.But,i'm quite sure that this drug have the side effect.My advice and please notice,don't take this drug when you don't have any symptom of severe pain while having PMS.=)

6 comments:

akma doradolchearare said...

:( ksian kita kan,, testing hehe

syazwani ab said...

take ur time sis :)

Unknown said...

Yan:yes yan..just confront it with patience.

Unknown said...

To Akmadoradolchearare:ya bha...memang kesian...thank u jalan2 sini...haha..=)

Unknown said...

Wani:Yes dear...let time heal everything..=)

zyralleeya said...

Hai dear.. nice to read this entry.. coz this situation hit me too. it was too pain when PMS each month. But.. I just take a normal panadol or paracatemol. U take pink one.. it is not good. actually the different only the dose. Pink is little bit higher that the white panadol. So.. hope u can try "just" take panadol. And i apply hot compress when I'm period. Serious it can relief ur pain.. try it ya.. :D