Monday, May 23, 2011

I LOvE To EAt

Hye.Its time to have our semester break.So,nothing to do at home.While,still have money.Don't know how to finished it??hehe...just kidding..i Just want to share my favorite restaurant that i love to eat the food serve at there.The restaurant namely "ALADDIN RESTAURANT"just wish what u want.Everything will be in front of u..hehe..I think the owner think their restaurant will be up..due to the name..right..its true..since.i got ate there..emm..double thumb up for them.Everything is perfect.Very delicious.I got the taste.hehe..They have variety menu.I go there with my family.Sometimes with my dear.Hehe..and always with my bestfriends.I can say..that..it the only restaurant that i never feel bored with the taste..so,i bring u all..there..

If u all have free time..just go to this restaurant..it is located at jalan Penampang..near the KKIA.If u all already go to Hospital Queen Elizabeth.Maybe u know where this placed.Em,without wasting time.I bring u all..introduce u all with the menu...very tasteful..




ICE LEMON TEA PINK

NASI GORENG AYAM PATAYA

NASI GORENG U.S.A

NASI GORENG DAGING

WANTAN HO

You all can taste it all above..at there..the price not so bad.I'm sure you all like to eat there..
Thats all from me.Next time.I will share to you all the best place you must go.Hehe...I'm proud to be MALAYSIAN...

No comments: