Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Money Is Everything??Do u Agree..

Hye to all readers..this is my special entry..it was drive me crazy and it walking in my mind..why people so obsessed with money.Let me bring u all..what is Money.?As we know..generally..money is a good that act as a medium exchange in any transactions.So,why this good can make people mad,blurring.HuHu..




When We ask some people..Do u agree money is everything..They will say:
I think money not everything but that is most important other thing we need for our lives. 
If you think about that a little , you know that when you havent health in your live what will happen? 
I think money is necessary for me but not all of my purpose in my live.



But for me..Money lead me thinking that..
"With money you can buy a house but not a home;With money you can buy a clock but not time; With money you can buy a bed but not sleep; With money you can buy a book but not knowledge; With money you can buy a doctor but not health; With money you can buy a position but not respect; With money you can buy blood but not life; With money you can buy sex but not love."  
Money can buy you material possessions, but it cannot buy you happiness and peace of mind.
So,open our mind.stand with our foot.walk with it.Lead  your mind.Thinking a million moment.For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.







No comments: