Saturday, September 24, 2011

Beginning Photo Session

Hye there!
How are you all readers and viewers?I hope so you all enjoy your weekend.Em,so long not around.So,i bring something for you all as a thing that can wash your eyes.Hehe.This is very interesting for me.I'm sure you all will like the same thing same goes like me.When i'm feel bored,i'll filling my time by making a small photo session with my friend.I'm happy to capture some of photo which usually called as Modelling Photo.So,here i attached one of my friend that i've captured her photo that acting in front of my lovely camera.=)
Modelling name:just call her zue...
First of all,all of the photo here are reserved and copyright by ChentaEty Photography
"PHOTOGRAPHY HELP PEOPLE TO SEE!"

A GOOD SNAPSHOT STOPS A MOMENT FROM RUNNING AWAY!

"KEEP A SMILE ON YOUR FACE AND LET YOUR PERSONALITY BE YOUR AUTOGRAPH"