Friday, September 30, 2011

Love!

Hello my lovely readers and viewers.
Ting!Ting!My time here at hospital keningau will be end.I'll move to Apin~apin next week.The time so short.I'm delighted to come here at hospital keningau.All the staff having"Sifat Mesra".I love it guys.I'm happy working with them.All of them are sporting.Huhu.I don't feel stress along with them.Even so many patient,but we can manage them by making a great team work.First of all,before leave a great hospital.I want to say a big thank you to them.Without them,we not achieve the objective learning.The most important is,they leave a sweet memories that never be erased.I keep it in my memory ever after.Next time,if i have time,i want to post here.
Tomorrow is my last day with them.I'll appreciate every second i'm working along with them.

GOOD BYE DEAR MATRON,SISTER,NURSES,DOCTOR,
AND ALL STAFF IN HOSPITAL KENINGAU!
BEHIND A GREAT DIRECTOR,
IS A GREAT STAFF=)

No comments: