Wednesday, June 22, 2011

~Twitter Tweet~

Hye readers and viewers.Do you have twitter account...If you feel free..drop your name in my comment site or my shoutbox.hehe..i'm feel free to follow you all.I'm deligted to meet all of friends around there.Most of my friend so maniac to log in at twitter.I'm feel happy there,because can see everyone there.Most of Malaysian Celebrities have an account in twitter.Not only them,our prime minister also have this account.It so weird,but reality.Maybe it just manage buy their personal somebody.In a day,twitter never stop,every second have an infinity people to tweet there.

Actually,i don't know so much what the function of this twitter.Hehe.First time using it,i'm so blur.Don't know what is it..Just follow,be my follower and tweet your feeling or whatever you want.It just like a site to shout everything that you want where people can read it..and  reply your tweet directly.I hope you all also enjoy using this.Just for fun bah!hehe...



4 comments:

Si Single said...

twiter?dari dulu nak buat
tp mcm xde semangt nk buat..uhu
best ke?hihi

Unknown said...

Em,i think this site for those y suka gosip2..hehe...oklah jgk..

Safiah Ibrahim said...

nnt polow awk.. :)



fia punya.. safiahibrahim.. :)

Unknown said...

Fia:okey fia...thanks..see u there..:)