Saturday, June 18, 2011

Reality of my feeling Towards a Life

Hello my readers and viewers.I'm delighted to meet you all here.Without you all,no blog for people.I can say it in a simple words."No Author,no readers".Actually,i'm also want to share to you all about something that really witty,so that you all don't bored to sit and read my entry.But ,Sometimes my brain doesn't tell my mouth what it shouldn't say!haha...Now,i'm just open my lappy and surf internet at our balcony to breathe some fresh air during this evening.The weather today so beautiful.No rainy day..it just only breezy air make me feel fresh when it hit over me.

  

My mind like running and flying to the leaves and sky.Thinking so many things about today,next day and my future.I never look back to see where I've been because where I am going is more important.one step at a time great things can happen.I never let fear of the unknown keep me from moving forward, because no one never know if what's ahead is the best or worst thing that could happen to me.I'm like saying that no one can ruin your day without your permission.Same goes like me.Everyone,have you own problem.But,just keep it like the problem invisible in people sight.Instead,The hardest part in life is trying to show the smile you know is fake and to hide the tears that won't stop.

The world is limitless.So i'm take time and enjoy every little thing, because i never going to see it all or do it all. So,im happy with whats in front of me.Life is like a puzzle you don't kno w what its gonna be till you put it together.Somewhere along the course of life,i've learn about myself and realize there should never be regrets, only a lifelong appreciation of the choices i've made.We should spend life with the people who make us happy, not the people whom we have to impress :-)Everything in life is temporary.To my readers and viewers i've something need to say to you all..."When someone hurts you or leaves you with any reason, the best revenge is to live better.Then they will soon regret that they left you! =)

May god bless us..Don't waste your time with people who don't want to be in your life for whatever reason but enjoy it with the people who want to be there for every reason.Thank You...=)

2 comments:

aemynadira said...

Life is never easy, it's all about messy bits. We just got to be strong and have faith. ^^

Unknown said...

Yes Aemy...we need to confront everything that hit us...we need a patience through it..:)